St. Vincent Family Health Center is now operating in the Legacy Building (the former hospital building) at 822 W. 4th Street. We believe having all of our health care services on one campus will bring convenience and ease to our patients. Please call us if you have any questions at 719-486-0230.
Comprehensive Primary Care
The St. Vincent Family Health Center offers primary care and family medicine with its three dedicated and skilled providers. Appointments are recommended, though there are usually some open appointments for daily walk-ins.
Care and services include:
- Primary care for all ages, from infancy to seniors
- Women’s health, including pregnancy, prenatal care and maternity care
- Men’s health
- Pediatric care
- Employment and sports physicals
- Vaccinations for children
- Diabetes management
- Flu shots
- Veteran’s Choice Plus services
- Workers Compensation
- Altitude sickness care and oxygen therapy
- Mental health services/medication management
- Sports medicine
- Suboxone opioid addiction treatments
The St. Vincent Family Health Center practice philosophy is to set the standard for evidence-based and patient-centered family practice care in Lake County and the region.
822 W 4th Street, Leadville | (719) 486-0230
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
St. Vincent Hospital Primary Care Providers
St. Vincent Health providers bring expertise and caring to Leadville, Colorado.