How to Obtain Your Medical Record
*If you would like to request Behavioral Health Records, please contact Taylor Diltz at Taylor.Diltz@StVincent.Health.* Otherwise read on for information on obtaining your medical records.
An easy way to obtain your medical records and access your health records at any time is to join the online Patient Portal. email PortalHelp@stvincent.health for help.
2 standard ways to receive your medical records:
1. Continuation of Care: your provider requests your records by faxing a request to 719-486-7167.
This is the best and most direct course of action for record delivery and is referred to as Continuation of Care.
- Cost: Free
- Medical request forms are at the front desk of the hospital or click here to obtain a medical record for Continuation of Care. Paciente para acceder a expedientes médicos.
2. Personal Use: you want your medical records for personal use
- Please fill out a request form.
- Medical request forms are at the front desk of the hospital
- click here to obtain a medical records request form for personal use. Divulgar la información médica protegida.
- Provide a copy of your driver’s license.
- The medical records staff will complete your request within ten days of receiving it.
- If you want the records picked up by someone other than yourself, please state the person’s name on the request form and supply a copy of that person’s driver’s license as well.
- $18.53 for the first 10 pages
- .85 cents/page, pages 11-40
- .57 cents/page, over 40 pages
- Once the number of pages involved in completing your request is determined, we will contact the telephone number on your request form and notify you of the price.
- Personal Medical Records can be mailed to you or picked up at our hospital.
- To respect your privacy, only medical records staff will give you records in person between 8 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Records requested for personal use will be prepared after payment is received.
St. Vincent Health Medical Records